Study in France
France education consultancy in Kanyakumari, Nagercoil
France ranks third among the most innovative countries in the world. It is also amongst the top three study destinations for international students. In 2015, Paris was voted the best international student city for a third consecutive year by the QS. France has around 82 state universities, five Catholic universities and many private institutes, some of which award degrees and diplomas. Universities award three types of degrees – Licence (UG), Masters (PG) and Doctorate (PhD). Insha is the best France education consultancy in Kanyakumari and Nagercoil.
France experiences mild temperature throughout the year, which is neither too hot nor too cold, with regular rainfall. Each region in the country has its own climate – cooler to the north and west and warmer in the south. In winters there is plenty of snow. Summers are hot, with the sun shining across the country. There are nearly 65,000 Indian immigrants living in France currently. Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse and Nice are the cities where most Indians reside. France is perhaps one of the most traditionally rich countries in Europe with a rich flavor of art and tradition. In the Information Technology sector, France ranks second in Europe and fourth in the world. France is also at the forefront of technological progress in several fields.
For Undergraduate degrees:
For Post graduate degrees:
For Doctoral graduate degrees:
Benefits of studying in France:
- France is the first country who signed a mutual recognition agreement with India.
- A French degree gives you access to the 570 French companies operating in India.
- Over 500 French scholarships are available to Indian students.
- The richness and diversity offered by the French system make it easy to find an educational program that matches your background and goals.
- Degree programs are professionally oriented and combine theory and practice and use professional tools in real-world settings.
- France is the world’s fourth-largest destination for international students and the leading non-English speaking destination.
- France tops research and innovation with over 64 Nobel Laureates and 15 Fields Medals.