Study in Latvia
Latvia education consultancy in Kanyakumari, Nagercoil
Latvia is the pearl of the European Baltic states. It is one of the hidden gems for affordable education for international students. Many of the international students are unaware of this European country. This country has 25 universities offering quality education at a very low cost, especially for international students. With its safe and welcoming cities and spectacular coastline, it is ideal for students and visitors alike. Located on the Baltic Sea, Latvia is kind of a crossroads between East and West. Languages spoken in this cosmopolitan country include Latvian, Russian, German, and of course English. We provide the best Latvia education consultancy in Kanyakumari and Tirunelveli and Nagercoil.
University of Latvia & Riga technical University ranks top in the QS World ranking list. Getting admissions to Latvian universities is quite easy when compared to other developed countries. After completion of studies, students can enter into any of the remaining 25 Schengen Visa countries for jobs without any border Visa restrictions.
IT and Engineering programs:
Benefits of studying in Latvia:
- When compared to the US, UK or any other European countries, tuition fees in the Latvian universities are much lesser. The food and living costs in Latvia are far cheaper. Also, public grants and scholarships are available for meritorious students.
- Getting admission to Latvian universities is quite easy when compared to other European countries and moreover, students do not need IELTS/TOEFL qualifications to get admission to Latvia.
- Students can work part-time for 20 hours/week during studies and earn 5.5 Euros Per hour.
- For getting a Latvian student visa, one needs to show only 4 lakhs in the bank account which is very low when compared to other European countries.
- The academic higher education system in Latvia follows the World’s older Education system called “Bologna” which is highly respected all over the globe.